- veto — blockieren (German / Deutsch)
- Sagen etwas nicht zu tun.
- Seinen Einfluss oder seine Rechte benutzen, um zu verhindern, dass etwas getan wird.
The original English definition:
- veto (English)
- To tell not to do something.
- To use ones influence or rights to prevent something from being done.
Looking for professional English translation? Now that you know what "veto" in German is, Translation Services USA can provide that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Our rates are competitive and customer satistfaction is guaranteed. Just get in touch with a sales representative for a Get Quote today and see what Translation Services USA can do for you!
Learn how to say "veto" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and German by browsing through our dictionary: