- vegetarian — vegetariër (Dutch / Nederlands)
- Een persoon die geen vlees eet, met of zonder het gebruik van andere dierlijke produkten zoals melk of eieren.
The original English definition:
- vegetarian (English)
- A person who does not consume meat, with or without the use of other animal derivatives, such as dairy products or eggs.
- A woman who does not eat meat.
- Consisting only of fruit, vegetables, nuts etc; not containing meat.
- Of or pertaining to vegetarianism or vegetarians.
Do you need English translation for your personal or business project? Now that you've found how to say "vegetarian" in Dutch, Translation Services USA can help with that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "vegetarian" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Dutch by browsing through our dictionary: