- tanker — cisterna (Spanish / español)
- Nave muy grande que lleva petróleo crudo u otros productos de petróleo en grandes tanques.
The original English definition:
- tanker (English)
- A ship designed for bulk shipment of liquids or gases.
- A truck designed for bulk shipment of liquids or gases.
- A very large ship which carries crude oil or other petroleum products in big tanks.
Do you need English translation for your personal or business project? Now that you've found how to say "tanker" in Spanish, Translation Services USA can help with that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "tanker" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Spanish by browsing through our dictionary: