- strike — chuza (Spanish / español)
- Antigua medida inglesa de maíz.
- Cesar de trabajar colectivamente.
- En el bowling, acción de tumbar los diez pines en el primero de los dos intentos de un turno.
- Paro colectivo de trabajo.
The original English definition:
- strike (English)
- A collective stopping of work.
- An old English measure of corn equal to the bushel.
- In bowling, the act of knocking down all ten pins in on the first roll of a frame.
- To collectively stop working.
Looking for professional English translation? Now that you know what "strike" in Spanish is, Translation Services USA can provide that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!Get Quote