- stretch (English)
- To expand unduly the meaning (of a word).
- To expand unduly the meaning of a rule, law, etc.
- To extend one’s limbs or body in order to stretch the muscles.
- To fill a space up to a limit point
- To fill the distance between two limit points.
- To get more use than expected from a limited resource.
- To lengthen by pulling.
- To lengthen when pulled.
Learn how to say "stretch" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.