- preta (Neapolitan / napulitano)
The original English definition:
- stone (English)
- A general term for rock that is used in construction, either crushed for use as aggregate or cut into shaped blocks as dimension stone.
- A small (and usually irregular) piece of mineral, approximately 20-200 mm in diameter.
- An Imperial unit of weight and mass, equal to 6.35029318 kilograms.
- Made out of stone.
- The wooden shell found inside some fruits, particularly drupes, that surrounds the seed.
- To kill or excecute (a person) by throwing rocks or boulders at and on them.
Looking for professional English translation? Now that you know what "stone" in Neapolitan is, Translation Services USA can provide that, too!
We have experienced, native-speaking English translators that can help translate your business and personal documents, certified documents, website, app, or anything else.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "stone" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Neapolitan by browsing through our dictionary: