- steam — vapor (Interlingua / interlingua)
- Cocer con vapor de aqua.
- Le phase gasose del aqua.
- Le stato gasose de un substantia que es normalmente solide o liquide.
The original English definition:
- steam (English)
- The gas phase of water.
- The gaseous state of a substance that is normally a solid or liquid.
- To cook with water vapor.
Looking for professional English translation? Now that you know what "steam" in Interlingua is, Translation Services USA can provide that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "steam" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Interlingua by browsing through our dictionary: