- smoke (English)
- A product manufactured out of cured and finely cut leaves, which are rolled or stuffed into a paper-wrapped cylinder for smoking.
- An aerosol, consisting of visible particles and gases, produced by the incomplete burning of carbon-based materials, such as wood and fossil fuels.
- To expose food to the smoke of wood fires in order to preserve it.
- To give off smoke.
- To inhale smoke from for example a cigarette or a cigar.
- To kill a person or an animal with a shot from a firearm.
Learn how to say "smoke" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.