- sledilo, sledilna snov — trace material (English)
- 1) Both metals and non-metals, essential for the metabolic processes of algae, invertebrates and vertebrates. Organisms that derive nearly all their energy via photosynthesis are especially dependent upon dissolved trace substances.
2) Impurities that are present at small but detectable levels.
(Source: NATURE / GEMAIR)
The original Slovenian definition:
- sledilo, sledilna snov (Slovenian)
- 1) Kovine in nekovine, ki so nujne za metabolične procese alg, nevretenčarjev in vretenčarjev. Organizmi, ki skoraj vso energijo pridobijo pri fotosintezi so še posebej odvisno od raztopljenih sledilnih snovi.
2) Nečistoče, ki so prisotne v majhnih, vendar zaznavnih količinah.
(Vir: NATURE / GEMAIR)
Now that you've learned the English word for "sledilo, sledilna snov", maybe you also need Slovenian translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking Slovenian linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Translate sledilo, sledilna snov
Learn how to say "trace material" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Slovenian and English by browsing through our dictionary: