- sierra caladora — fretsaw (English)
- A saw with a thin blade that is used for cutting out curves with tight radii.
- An electric saw, used for cutting arbitrary curves and shapes freehand.
The original Spanish definition:
- sierra caladora (Spanish)
- Sierra con una cuchilla delgada que permite cortar curvas cerradas.
Translate sierra caladora
Learn how to say "fretsaw" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Spanish and English by browsing through our dictionary: