- sequestration — Секвестиране; конфискуване, отчуждаване (Bulgarian / български)
- 1) Правен термин, отнасящ се до отнемането на ценна собственост и съхраняването й от страна на съдебен орган с цел предпазване от разпореждане или увреда до завършване на процес относно собствеността й. 2) Отнемане на нечия собственост доброволно (депозит
The original English definition:
- sequestration (English)
- 1) A legal term referring generally to the act of valuable property being taken into custody by an agent of the court and locked away for safekeeping, usually to prevent the property from being disposed of or abused before a dispute over its ownership can be resolved.
2) The taking of someone's property, voluntarily (by deposit) or involuntarily (by seizure), by court officers or into the possession of a third party, awaiting the outcome of a trial in which ownership of that property is at issue.
(Source: DUC / EMBMO)
- The act of segregating or sequestering.
Do you need English translation for your personal or business project? Now that you've found how to say "sequestration" in Bulgarian, Translation Services USA can help with that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "sequestration" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Bulgarian by browsing through our dictionary: