- September equinox — équinoxe d'automne (French / français)
- Début du commencement astronomique de l'automne (hémisphère nord : vers le 23 septembre, hémisphère sud : vers le 20 mars), quand le jour et la nuit ont environ la même durée.
- Moment autour du 23 septembre (l’automne dans l’hémisphère nord et le printemps dans l’hémisphère sud) où le jour et la nuit ont approximativement la même durée.
The original English definition:
- September equinox (English)
- Moment around September 23rd (Autum in the northern hemisphere and Spring in the southern hemisphere), when day and night have approximately the same duration.
- Moment of the astronomical beginning of autumn (northern hemisphere: around September 23rd, southern hemisphere: around March 20th), when day and night have approximately the same duration.
Now that you've learned the French word for "September equinox", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Satistfaction is guaranteed, so there's no risk; just fill out our famous three-question form to get a Get Quote for your translation project today!
Translate September equinox
Learn how to say "September equinox" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and French by browsing through our dictionary: