- sentence — frase (Spanish / español)
- Castigo impuesto a una persona que ha sido condenado por un crimen.
- Decisión oficial de una corte de justicia sobre los derechos y pretensiones respectivas de las partes sobre una acción en litigio y sometida a juicio.
- Serie de palabras gramaticalmente completa (que consiste en un sujeto y un predicado, incluso si uno de ellos es implicado por el otro) que comienza típicamente con una mayúscula y los extremos con un puto final.
The original English definition:
- sentence (English)
- A grammatically complete series of words (consisting of a subject and predicate, even if one or the other is implied) that typically begins with a capital letter and ends with a full stop.
- The official and authentic decision of a court of justice upon the respective rights and claims of the parties to an action or suit therein litigated and submitted to its determination, the final decision of the court resolving the dispute and determining the rights and obligations of the parties.
- The punishment imposed upon a person that has been convicted of a crime.
Looking for professional English translation? Now that you know what "sentence" in Spanish is, Translation Services USA can provide that, too!
We have experienced, native-speaking English translators that can help translate your business and personal documents, certified documents, website, app, or anything else.
Satistfaction is guaranteed, so there's no risk; just fill out our famous three-question form to get a Get Quote for your translation project today!
Learn how to say "sentence" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Spanish by browsing through our dictionary: