- betydning (Danish / dansk)
The original English definition:
- sense (English)
- A general conscious awareness.
- A natural appreciation or ability.
- One of the methods for a living being to gather data about the world; sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste.
- Sound practical judgment.
- The specific meaning in which a word or expression is understood.
- The way in which something can be interpreted.
Now that you've learned the Danish word for "sense", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "sense" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Danish by browsing through our dictionary: