- sanction — sanction (French / français)
- Approbation, par quelque autorité, qui rend quelque chose valide.
- Mesure, incluant l'annulation des liens diplomatiques, l'interdiction des échanges, ou une intervention militaire, adoptée par un pays, ou un groupe de pays, contre un autre pays pour des raisons politiques.
The original English definition:
- sanction (English)
- A measure, including removal of diplomatic ties, ban on trade, or military intervention, adopted by a country, or group of countries, against another country for political reasons.
- The approval, by some authority, that makes something valid.
Now that you've learned the French word for "sanction", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Our rates are competitive and customer satistfaction is guaranteed. Just get in touch with a sales representative for a Get Quote today and see what Translation Services USA can do for you!
Learn how to say "sanction" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and French by browsing through our dictionary: