- retrofitting — naknadno opremljanje (Slovenian / slovenščina)
- 1) Dodatek naprave za omejevanje onesnaževanja že obstoječemu objektu, brez večjih sprememb
na tovarniški opremi.
2) Dodati avionu, avtomobilu, računalniku, tovarni itd dele, naprave ali drugo opremo, ki je ni bilo ali ni bila dosegljiva v času njih izdelave.
(Vir: TOE / AMHER)
The original English definition:
- retrofitting (English)
- 1) Addition of a pollution control device on an existing facility without making major changes to the generating plant.
2) Providing a jet, an automobile, a computer, or a factory, for example, with parts, devices or equipment not in existence or available at the time of original manufacture.
(Source: TOE / AMHER)
Now that you've learned the Slovenian word for "retrofitting", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "retrofitting" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Slovenian by browsing through our dictionary: