- retail — perakende satış (Turkish / Türkçe)
- (Haber veya söylentileri) başkalarına tekrarlamak.
- Küçük sayıda veya miktarda, müşteriye doğrudan satmak.
- Mallarin tüketiciye küçük sayıda ve doğrudan satılması.
- Tüketicilere doğrudan ve az sayıda olacak şekilde.
The original English definition:
- retail (English)
- In a manner that is direct to consumers and in retail quantities.
- Of, or relating to the (actual or figurative) sale of goods or services directly, and in small numbers, to individuals.
- The full suggested price of a particular good or service, before any sale, discount, or other deal.
- The sale of goods, in small numbers and directly to the consumer.
- To repeat (news or rumours) to others.
- To sell in small quantities directly to customers.
Now that you've learned the Turkish word for "retail", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
Our global network of professional translators can help translate your project into English, no matter how big or how small.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "retail" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Turkish by browsing through our dictionary: