- retail (English)
- In a manner that is direct to consumers and in retail quantities.
- Of, or relating to the (actual or figurative) sale of goods or services directly, and in small numbers, to individuals.
- The full suggested price of a particular good or service, before any sale, discount, or other deal.
- The sale of goods, in small numbers and directly to the consumer.
- To repeat (news or rumours) to others.
- To sell in small quantities directly to customers.
Learn how to say "retail" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.