- result — Resultat (German / Deutsch)
- Das, was etwas folgt, von dem es abhängt.
The original English definition:
- result (English)
- That which follows something on which it depends.
- The conclusion or end to which any course or condition of things leads.
- The result or evidence of students' learning experience.
Now that you've learned the German word for "result", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "result" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and German by browsing through our dictionary: