- region (English)
- A designated area or an administrative division of a city, county or larger geographical territory that is formulated according to some biological, political, economic or demographic criteria.
- A large area or range of something specified but with undefined boundaries.
- A place in or a part of the body in any way indicated.
- A tract of land of undefined size.
- Any considerable and connected part of a space or surface.
Learn how to say "region" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.