- Rapa Nui — rapanui (Spanish / español)
- Habitante de la Isla de Pascua.
- Lengua polinesia oriental hablada por los rapanui, los habitantes de Isla de Pascua.
- Relativo a la Isla de Pascua, sus habitantes o su cultura.
The original English definition:
- Rapa Nui (English)
- An Eastern Polynesian language spoken by the Rapanui, the inhabitants of Easter Island.
- An inhabitant of Easter Island.
- Relating to Easter Island, its inhabitants or their culture.
Now that you've learned the Spanish word for "Rapa Nui", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Our rates are competitive and customer satistfaction is guaranteed. Just get in touch with a sales representative for a Get Quote today and see what Translation Services USA can do for you!
Translate Rapa Nui
Learn how to say "Rapa Nui" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Spanish by browsing through our dictionary: