Translate "Querruder" into English

Search for an expression in any language pair... Dictionary Home

Querruder — aileron (English)
Hinged part on trailing edge of an airplane wing. Used to rotate the airplane about the longitudinal axis.

Translate Querruder

Learn how to say "aileron" in other languages:

Browse our dictionary

Find other interesting words in German and English by browsing through our dictionary:

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC, New York, New Jersey