- pocket (English)
- A kind of pouch, which is accessible by an opening in an article of clothing and serves for storage; usually large enough in order to accommodate at least one hand.
- A pocket in a pair of pants, trousers, or shorts.
- An opening suitable or meant to receive something
- To take possession of property belonging to another without the consent of this owner; most typically when not observed, rather than by force.
- to take into posession by putting it somewhere into the clothing one is wearing
Learn how to say "pocket" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.