- plasma technology — tehnologija plazme (Slovenian / slovenščina)
- 1) Splošno ime za številno industrijsko uporabo plazme, npr: jedkanje polprevodnih čipov, nanos silicija za izdelavo sončnih celic, nanos silicijevega dioksida za deaktivacijo in aktivacijo površin, topljenje in varjenje s snopom plazme, in plazemska kemija.
2) Tehnologija plazme je sestavljena iz izredno majhnih celic, napolnjenih s plinom, ki oddajo svetlobo, ko je skoznje speljan električni tok.
(Vir: IEAP / Z2Z)
The original English definition:
- plasma technology (English)
- 1) Common name for a number of industrial applications of plasma, such as: etching of semiconductor chips, deposition of silicon for solar cell production, deposition of silicon dioxide for passivation of surfaces, activation of surfaces, melting and welding with plasma arcs as well as plasma chemistry.
2) Plasma technology consists of minute gas-filled cells, which emit light when an electric current is channelled through them.
(Source: IEAP / Z2Z)
Now that you've learned the Slovenian word for "plasma technology", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Translate plasma technology
Learn how to say "plasma technology" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Slovenian by browsing through our dictionary: