- pipe — tuyau (French / français)
- Objet consistant en une embouchure, d'un long tuyau, et d'un fourneau, qui est utilisé pour fumer du tabac.
- Tuyau de conduit.
- Un tube rigide qui transporte de l'eau, de vapeur ou autre fluide, utilisé dans la plomberie et de nombreuses autres applications.
The original English definition:
- pipe (English)
- A device consisting of a mouthpiece, a long pipe stem and a pipe bowl, that is used to smoke tobacco.
- A rigid tube that transports water, steam or other fluid, as used in plumbing and numerous other applications.
Now that you've learned the French word for "pipe", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
Our global network of professional translators can help translate your project into English, no matter how big or how small.
Our rates are competitive and customer satistfaction is guaranteed. Just get in touch with a sales representative for a Get Quote today and see what Translation Services USA can do for you!
Learn how to say "pipe" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and French by browsing through our dictionary: