- pin (English)
- A piece of jewellery that is pinned to a shirt or jacket.
- A single one of several legs of something man made; thin means being the technical support of something on top of it, where there are usually several of the kind; leg of a living being referred to in an entirely technical-functional sense.
- A small device, made (usually) of drawn-out steel wire with one end sharpened and the other flattened or rounded into a head, used for fastening.
- A stick or thin pole being used on a golf course having a flag on one end, while the other end is put into a hole, marking it clearly even for far away golfers.
- An item that is placed on the end of a bowling alley, and which one can then try to strike and topple with a bowling ball.
- Long, thin, metal item with a sharp end, that is suitable for sewing.
Learn how to say "pin" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.