- physical (English)
- A medical check-up undertaken by a physician; usually done on a regular basis on apparently healthy individuals in order to discover any illnesses or ailments.
- Having substance or material existence.
- Impelled by physical force especially against resistance.
- Involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit.
- Relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics.
Learn how to say "physical" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.