- part (English)
- A line dividing the hair on top of the head.
- A separate melody within polyphonic music.
- A seperate unit of a larger whole.
- In figurative sense a certain amount of a bigger whole.
- In part; in some degree; not wholly.
- Something determined in relation to something that includes it.
- To create a gap between parts of a whole, thus creating two sections.
- To leave a person or a place.
Learn how to say "part" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.