- organo administrative — administrative body (English)
- All representatives in a company that have the assignment to administrate the company itself.
- Any governmental agency or organization charged with managing and implementing regulations, laws and government policies.
The original Interlingua definition:
- organo administrative (Interlingua)
- Omne agentia o organisation governamental cargate del gestion e implementation de regulationes, leges e politicas del governamento.
- Omne functionarios in un compania que ha le autorisation a diriger le compania mesme.
Translate organo administrative
Learn how to say "administrative body" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Interlingua and English by browsing through our dictionary: