- official — offiziell (German / Deutsch)
- Charakteristisch oder angemessen für eine Authoritätsperson seiend.
The original English definition:
- official (English)
- An employee of the public authorities who acts in an official capacity and with certain powers and authorities.
- Characteristic of or befitting a person in authority.
- Made or communicated by virtue of authority.
Do you need English translation for your personal or business project? Now that you've found how to say "official" in German, Translation Services USA can help with that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "official" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and German by browsing through our dictionary: