- odpornost — resistance (biological) (English)
- 1) The ability of a plant to overcome, retard, suppress, or prevent infection or colonization by a pathogen, parasite, or adverse abiotic factor.
2) The ability of insects, fungi, weeds, or other pests to survive normally lethal doses of an insecticide, fungicide, herbicide, or other pesticide.
The original Slovenian definition:
- odpornost (Slovenian)
- 1) Zmožnost rastline, da premaga, prepreči, zatre ali ovira okužbo, ali naselitev s patogeni, paraziti ali škodljivimi abiotskimi posredniki.
2) Zmožnost žuželk, gliv, plevela in drugih škodljivcev, da preživijo normalno smrtne doze insekticidov, fungicidov, herbicidov ali drugih pesticidov.
Now that you've learned the English word for "odpornost", maybe you also need Slovenian translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
We have experienced, native-speaking Slovenian translators that can help translate your business and personal documents, certified documents, website, app, or anything else.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "resistance (biological)" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Slovenian and English by browsing through our dictionary: