- odpornost, rezistenca — resistance (biological) (English)
- 1) The ability of a plant to overcome, retard, suppress, or prevent infection or colonization by a pathogen, parasite, or adverse abiotic factor.
2) The ability of insects, fungi, weeds, or other pests to survive normally lethal doses of an insecticide, fungicide, herbicide, or other pesticide.
The original Slovenian definition:
- odpornost, rezistenca (Slovenian)
- 1) Zmožnost rastline, da premaga, prepreči, zatre ali ovira okužbo, ali naselitev s patogeni, paraziti ali škodljivimi abiotskimi posredniki.
2) Zmožnost žuželk, gliv, plevela in drugih škodljivcev, da preživijo normalno smrtne doze insekticidov, fungicidov, herbicidov ali drugih pesticidov.
Now that you've learned the English word for "odpornost, rezistenca", maybe you also need Slovenian translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking Slovenian linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Satistfaction is guaranteed, so there's no risk; just fill out our famous three-question form to get a Get Quote for your translation project today!
Translate odpornost, rezistenca
Learn how to say "resistance (biological)" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Slovenian and English by browsing through our dictionary: