- obvestilo — notice (English)
- An official notice, opinion, counsel or recommendation that is optional or at the receiver's discretion.
- Factual information, advice or a written warning communicated to a person by an authorized source, often conveyed because of a legal or administrative rule requiring transmission of such information to all concerned parties.
The original Slovenian definition:
- obvestilo (Slovenian)
- Posamezniku sporočena stvarna informacija, nasvet ali pisno opozorilo iz pooblaščenega vira, pogosto zaradi zakonskega ali administrativnega pravila, ki zahteva prenos teh informacij vsem zainteresiranim strankam.
- Uradno obvestilo, mnenje, nasvet ali priporočilo, ki ga oseba, kateri je namenjeno, po lastni presoji upošteva ali pa ne.
Do you need Slovenian translation for your personal or business project? Now that you've found how to say "obvestilo" in English, Translation Services USA can help with that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking Slovenian linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "notice" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Slovenian and English by browsing through our dictionary: