- obdelava podatkov — data processing (English)
- A systematic series of actions performed by a person or computer on data elements including classifying, sorting, calculating, summarizing, transmitting, retrieving and receiving.
- Any operation or combination of operations on data, including everything that happens to data from the time they are observed or collected to the time they are destroyed.
The original Slovenian definition:
- obdelava podatkov (Slovenian)
- Sistematični postopek s podatkovnimi elementi, ki ga opravi oseba ali računalnik. Vključuje klasifikacijo, razvrščanje, računanje, povzemanje, oddajanje, pridobivanje in prejemanje podatkov.
Now that you've learned the English word for "obdelava podatkov", maybe you also need Slovenian translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking Slovenian linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Translate obdelava podatkov
Learn how to say "data processing" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Slovenian and English by browsing through our dictionary: