- đinh (Vietnamese / tiếng Việt)
The original English definition:
- nail (English)
- A spike-shaped metal fastener used for joining wood or similar materials.
- For a man: to have sexual intercourse with a woman.
- Hard keratin part growing at the end of a finger, toe or leg.
- The hard, flat, translucent covering near the tip of a human finger, useful for scratching and fine manipulation
- To hit extremely hard.
Now that you've learned the Vietnamese word for "nail", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Our rates are competitive and customer satistfaction is guaranteed. Just get in touch with a sales representative for a Get Quote today and see what Translation Services USA can do for you!
Learn how to say "nail" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Vietnamese by browsing through our dictionary: