- modelo — model (English)
- A person who serves as a subject for artwork or fashion, usually in the medium of photography but also for painting or drawing.
- A quantitative or mathematical representation or computer simulation which attempts to describe the characteristics or relationships of physical events. (Source: CED / LEE)
- A representation, usually on a smaller scale, of a device, structure, etc.
(Source: CED / LEE)
- Anything proposed for imitation.
- Person whose job is to wear clothes in order to present them.
The original Portuguese definition:
- modelo (Portuguese)
- Pessoa que serve de tema para uma obra de arte ou moda, usualmente sob a forma de fotografia mas também pintura ou desenho.
Learn how to say "model" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Portuguese and English by browsing through our dictionary: