Translate "micolodjeye" into English

Search for an expression in any language pair... Dictionary Home

micolodjeye — mycology (English)
The branch of botany concerned with the study of fungi.

Translate micolodjeye

Learn how to say "mycology" in other languages:

Browse our dictionary

Find other interesting words in Walloon and English by browsing through our dictionary:

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC, New York, New Jersey