- les — they (English)
- The previously mentioned persons.
- The third person plural of the personal pronoun that designates more than one person or animal, thing or idea which have already been mentioned previously.
- [A group of others previously mentioned.]
The original Novial definition:
- les (Novial)
- Li anteim mentionat persones.
- Li triesmi personal plurale del personal pronomine kel signifika plu multu kam un persone, animale, kose o idee, kel ha bli ja mentionat anteu.
- [Grupe de altres anteim mentionat.]
Learn how to say "they" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Novial and English by browsing through our dictionary: