- ledning — pipeline (English)
- A line of pipe connected to valves and other control devices, for conducting fluids, gases, or finely divided solids.
- A rigid tube that transports water, steam or other fluid, as used in plumbing and numerous other applications.
- All representatives in a company that have the assignment to administrate the company itself.
- Government, control, superintendence, physical or manual handling or guidance; act of managing by direction or regulation, or administration, as management of family, or of household, etc.
Learn how to say "pipeline" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Swedish and English by browsing through our dictionary: