- karta — map chart (English)
- A map for navigation that delineates a portion of the sea, indicating the outline of the coasts and the position of rocks, sandbanks and other parts of a sea.
- A map, generally designed for navigation or other particular purposes, in which essential map information is combined with various other data critical to the intended use.
- A representation, normally on a flat medium, that displays the physical and political features of a surface area of the earth, showing them in their respective forms, sizes and relationships according to some convention of representation.
The original Slovenian definition:
- karta (Slovenian)
- Navtični zemljevid, ki prikazuje razdelitev morja, nakazuje obalno črto in položaj čeri, plitvin in drugih delov morja.
- Običajno ploščat prikaz fizičnih in političnih potez zemeljskega površja, ki jih kaže v njihovih individualnih oblikah, velikostih in odnosih v skladu z dogovorjenim načinom predstavitve.
- Zemljevid, namenjen navigaciji ali drugim specifičnim namenom, v katerem so osnovne informacije združene z drugimi podatki, pomembnimi za specifično uporabo.
Now that you've learned the English word for "karta", maybe you also need Slovenian translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
We have experienced, native-speaking Slovenian translators that can help translate your business and personal documents, certified documents, website, app, or anything else.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "map chart" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Slovenian and English by browsing through our dictionary: