- join — spoj (Slovak / slovenčina)
- Prepojenie rúr alebo káblov.
- Spojenie alebo zjednotenie jednej veci s druhou alebo niekoľkých navzájom, prirátanie k počtu, zvýšenie kvantity, zväčšenie rozmeru, sčítanie, prirátať čísla, pridať stĺpec
- stať sa súčasťou čoho; stať sa členom skupiny či organizácie.
The original English definition:
- join (English)
- An operation that combines records from two tables in a relational database, resulting in a new, temporary table, sometimes called a "joined table".
- The point where two components of a structure merge rigidly.
- To join or unite, as one thing to another, or as several particulars, so as to increase the number, augment the quantity, enlarge the magnitude, or so as to form into one aggregate; to sum up; to put together mentally, as, to add numbers; to add up a column.
- to become part of; to become a member of a group or organization.
Looking for professional English translation? Now that you know what "join" in Slovak is, Translation Services USA can provide that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Our rates are competitive and customer satistfaction is guaranteed. Just get in touch with a sales representative for a Get Quote today and see what Translation Services USA can do for you!
Learn how to say "join" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Slovak by browsing through our dictionary: