Toll Free: (800) 790-3680

"intertrigo" Definition & Translations

Search for an expression in any language pair... Dictionary Home

intertrigo (English)
An inflammation (rash) of the body folds (adjacent areas of skin).

Translate intertrigo

Learn how to say "intertrigo" in other languages:

Browse our dictionary

Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC