- intertidal zone — приливно-отливна зона (Bulgarian / български)
- 1) Площта между сушата и морето, която периодично е изложена на въздуха поради приливното движение на морето. Морските организми обитаващи тази зона трябва да се приспособят към периодите на излагане на въздух и на вълните, образувани от вятъра, което я п
The original English definition:
- intertidal zone (English)
- 1) The area between land and sea which is regularly exposed to the air by the tidal movement of the sea. Marine organisms that inhabit the intertidal zones have to adapt to periods of exposure to air and to the waves created by wind, which makes it the most physically demanding of the marine habitats.
2) The shore zone between the highest and lowest tides.
(Source: WRIGHT / LBC)
Now that you've learned the Bulgarian word for "intertidal zone", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Translate intertidal zone
Learn how to say "intertidal zone" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Bulgarian by browsing through our dictionary: