- interpret — interpretar (Spanish / español)
- Cambiar un texto escrito o hablado de un idioma a otro.
- Dar el significado o la intención de algo.
- Entender algo difícil de comprender.
- Explicar o decir el significado de.
The original English definition:
- interpret (English)
- To change a written or spoken text from one language to another.
- To explain or tell the meaning of.
- To figure out something difficult to interpret.
- To give the meaning or intention of.
Looking for professional English translation? Now that you know what "interpret" in Spanish is, Translation Services USA can provide that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "interpret" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Spanish by browsing through our dictionary: