Toll Free: (800) 790-3680

"impregnating agent" Definition & Translations

Search for an expression in any language pair... Dictionary Home

impregnating agent (English)
A material used to fill holes in wood, plaster, or other surfaces before applying a coating such as paint or varnish. (Source: MGH)

Translate impregnating agent

Learn how to say "impregnating agent" in other languages:

Browse our dictionary

Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC