- Gschicht — history (English)
- A retelling of real or fictive events.
- A systematic written account comprising a chronological record of events (as affecting a city, state, nation, institution, science, or art) and usually including a philosophical explanation of the cause and origin of such events.
- The scientific study of events from a time-related perspective and the passing on of the knowledge obtained by this study for the purpose of education.
- the past events concerned in the development of a particular place, object, subject etc.
Learn how to say "history" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Bavarian and English by browsing through our dictionary: