- germanese — German (English)
- A female person of German nationality.
- A male person of German nationality.
- A person of German nationality.
- An Indo-European language, primarily spoken in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, South Tyrol, Switzerland and a small part of Belgium.
- Of or relating to Germany, Germans, or the German language.
Learn how to say "German" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Neapolitan and English by browsing through our dictionary: