- gas — gases (Spanish / español)
- Combustible para los motores de combustión interna que consiste esencialmente en un líquido inflamable de hidrocarburos volátiles derivado del petróleo.
- Hacerse notar.
- Sustancia que ocupa de forma continua el volumen total del espacio en el que es colocado, independientemente de sus dimensiones, manteniendo constante su temperatura.
The original English definition:
- gas (English)
- A fuel for internal combustion engines consisting essentially of volatile flammable liquid hydrocarbons derived from crude petroleum.
- A substance that continues to occupy in a continuous manner the whole of the space in which it is placed, however large or small this place is made, the temperature remaining constant.
- To show off.
Looking for professional English translation? Now that you know what "gas" in Spanish is, Translation Services USA can provide that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Our rates are competitive and customer satistfaction is guaranteed. Just get in touch with a sales representative for a Get Quote today and see what Translation Services USA can do for you!
Learn how to say "gas" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Spanish by browsing through our dictionary: