Toll Free: (800) 790-3680

Translate "Fuim" into English

Search for an expression in any language pair... Dictionary Home

Fuim — film (English)
A thin flexible strip of cellulose coated with a photographic emission, used in cameras to make negatives and transparencies, capture motion pictures, etc.

Translate Fuim

Learn how to say "film" in other languages:

Browse our dictionary

Find other interesting words in Bavarian and English by browsing through our dictionary:

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC