- fuga — escape (English)
- An accidental hole that allows something to enter or escape.
- Fluid or liquid substance that was discharged, leaked, dripped or running over without control.
- The accidental, uncontrolled discharge or seepage of liquids, gases and other substances to unintended and unwanted locations, frequently causing risks of damage or harm to persons, property or the environment.
- The act of fleeing.
- The act of leaving a dangerous or unpleasant situation.
The original Spanish definition:
- fuga (Spanish)
- Acción de huir.
- Acto de abandonar una situación peligrosa o poco agradable.
Learn how to say "escape" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Spanish and English by browsing through our dictionary: